Genuinely dog friendly holidays in beautiful Pembrokeshire
A real paradise for dogs and very pleasing for owners too
Bring ALL of your K9 friends with you:
No need for kennels
Lots of fun for them
They can relax and you can unwind
Dogs stay free of charge and no limit to the number you can bring
2015 prices held for 2016
We only have two caravans for you to choose from as we are a family owned and run farm, not a holiday park.
- They are both centrally heated and double-glazed. They are four berth but can accommodate six using the sofa bed in the lounge area.
- They are positioned to overlook the Preseli Mountains and have magnificent views across the valley.
- Exclusive, secure, grassed garden with each static caravan for piece of mind - fences are six feet high.
- They also have ramps so are wheelchair friendly!
Based on a delightful, fourth generation working farm:
Click here to see the fabulous views from the caravans
- Dedicated, fenced dog exercise area
- Ample parking right next to caravans
- Within easy reach of fabulous, sandy dog friendly beaches - nearly 40 have no restrictions parking next to the caravans and pitches
- Ideally placed to explore the Preseli mountains and the whole of West Wales
We have luxury boarding kennels available for doggy day care if you need a K9 free day (subject to availability - additional fees apply)
We are aiming to be as green as possible having invested in our own wind turbine and encouraging our guests to recycle
We are a Certificated Site with the Caravan and Camping Club offering pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents.
The Pembrokeshire coast has been voted by National Geographic as the second best coastal destination in the world (after the Avalon Peninsula of Canada's Newfoundland) - and it's all dog friendly!
Follow us on Facebook! Find us under Nash Mountain Farm
All Rights Reserved Julie Ayers