A real paradise for dogs and very pleasing for owners too
We have two comfortably furnished, easy access, self-catering static caravans available - a three berth and a six berth
We are also a Certificated Site with the Caravan and Camping Club offering up to five pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents.
Based on a delightful, fourth generation working family farm:
- Exclusive, secure, grassed garden with each static caravan for piece of mind
- Dedicated, fenced dog exercise area for great runs
- Ample parking next to the caravans and pitches
- Within easy reach of fabulous, sandy dog friendly beaches - nearly 40 have no restrictions
- Ideally placed to explore the Preseli mountains and the whole of West Wales
- From 2013 we will have luxury boarding kennels available for doggy day care if you need a K9 free day
The Pembrokeshire coast has recently been voted by National Geographic as the second best coastal destination in the world (after the Avalon Peninsula of Canada's Newfoundland) - and it's all dog friendly!
All Rights Reserved Julie Ayers