Genuinely dog friendly holidays in beautiful Pembrokeshire
A real paradise for dogs and very pleasing for owners too
Bring ALL of your K9 friends with you:
No need for kennels
Lots of fun for them
They can relax and you can unwind
Dogs stay free of charge and no limit to the number you can bring
We have two caravans for you to choose from.
- They are both centrally heated and double-glazed. They are four berth but can accomodate six using the sofa bed in the lounge area.
- They are positioned to overlook the Preseli Mountains and have fabulous views across the valley.
- Exclusive, secure, grassed garden with each static caravan for piece of mind - fences are six feet high.
- They also have ramps so are wheelchair friendly!
Click here to see the fabulous views from the caravans
Based on a delightful, fourth generation working family farm:
- Dedicated, fenced dog exercise area
- Ample parking next to the caravans and pitches
- Within easy reach of fabulous, sandy dog friendly beaches - nearly 40 have no restrictions
- Ideally placed to explore the Preseli mountains and the whole of West Wales
We also have luxury boarding kennels available for doggy day care if you need a K9 free day (subject to availability - additional fees apply)
We are also a Certificated Site with the Caravan and Camping Club offering pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents.
The Pembrokeshire coast has been voted by National Geographic as the second best coastal destination in the world (after the Avalon Peninsula of Canada's Newfoundland) - and it's all dog friendly!
Follow us on Facebook! Find us under Nash Mountain Farm
All Rights Reserved Julie Ayers