A real paradise for dogs and very pleasing for owners too
We have two new caravans coming for next year. They are both centrally heated and double-glazed. They are four berth but can accomodate six using the sofa bed in the lounge area.
They will also be positioned to overlook the Preseli Mountains and have the same fabulous view as the Camping site
Pictures of them will be added once we have installed them
We are also a Certificated Site with the Caravan and Camping Club offering up to five pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents.
Based on a delightful, fourth generation working family farm:
- Exclusive, secure, grassed garden with each static caravan for piece of mind
- Dedicated, fenced dog exercise area
- Ample parking next to the caravans and pitches
- Within easy reach of fabulous, sandy dog friendly beaches - nearly 40 have no restrictions
- Ideally placed to explore the Preseli mountains and the whole of West Wales
- From 2013 we will have luxury boarding kennels available for doggy day care if you need a K9 free day
The Pembrokeshire coast has recently been voted by National Geographic as the second best coastal destination in the world (after the Avalon Peninsula of Canada's Newfoundland) - and it's all dog friendly!
All Rights Reserved Julie Ayers